Search your domain in the search bar above and see if it meets our transfer requirements.
If you already have a registered your domain at another provider, for example at GoDaddy or at any other provider then you can transfer your domain with ease to us by the following the steps below:
Prepare Your Domain For Transfer to WebSQ
First of all you need to take following actions in order to be able transfer your domain
- Make sure you have access to the email contact of your current registrar. This is the email address you need to get access to a verification link. If oyu are unsure you can check your registrar at the Whois database.
- Unlock the domain at your current registrar. All Registrars, that store your Domains, always lock the Domain for security reasons. That is why you need to login to the control panel of your current registrar and disable it from there, before you can transfer the domain. If you are still t sure on how to it then you need to ask the support team if you’re provider.
- Disable privacy protection at your current registrar. If you’ve enabled the privacy protection at your domain registrar then you need to disable it before you begin a transfer to us.
- Receive your EPP / Authorization code for your domain. Most domains, especially top level domains such as .com, .net, and .org need an EPP code, which is an authorization code before they can be transferred. Most providers have these codes available right inside of their interface or Control Panel. Most of the time in you can find them at the same place as where you can find the registrar lock.
Begin The Domain Transfer
- Navigate to our Domain Transfer Page and search for your Domain.
- This will take you to the next page where you need to fill in your EPP/Authorization code
- Add the extra functions you need, like ID Protection, DNS management and/or email forwarding if you need them.
- Then Enter the name servers you wish to use (if using our web hosting you will find them in your control panel, the CPanel)
- To be able to transfer your Domain, now you need to Place your order.
When your order is successfully placed you will receive a domain verification email. That email contains a verification link that you need to click on. Once you have clicked the link, the transfer begin. Be aware of the fact that the transfer of the domain cannot begin before this verification link is clicked.
Congratulations! Your domain will be transferred within 2 – 4 business days depending on when your current domain registrar releases it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team!
We also offer all of our customer different types Web Hosting plans, which you can take a look at our Web Hosting Plans & Pricings. Make your presence on the web relevant.